The British TV Streaming Guide: US Edition, Winter 2024 is now available. Get yours HERE.
In some cases, we earn commissions from affiliate links in our posts.
Last Updated on February 18, 2024 by Stefanie Hutson
It's nearly February, and Acorn TV has released another schedule full of great British and international TV shows. Perhaps most exciting is the news that both Murdoch Mysteries and Madame Blanc Mysteries are returning this month with new seasons – but there's plenty more coming to keep you busy.
If you don't already have Acorn TV, you can sign up HERE. If your smart TV/streaming device isn't compatible with the Acorn TV app OR if you just prefer to have all your subscriptions in one place on Amazon, you can sign up HERE instead.
Either way, it's easy to cancel online with your computer – no need to wait on hold for some employee who wants to talk you out of it. Just log into your Acorn TV or Amazon account and you'll be able to manage it there (depending on which one you used to sign up).
What's New On Acorn TV? The Acorn TV February 2024 Schedule…
Continuing British TV Shows on Acorn TV in February 2024
Monsieur Spade (2024) – English language, set in France
If you're a fan of classic detective stories, Sam Spade will be a familiar name. He was the main character in Dashiell Hammett's 1930 novel The Maltese Falcon, and he's one of the most famous characters in the hard-boiled detective genre, even influencing Raymond Chandler's Philip Marlowe character (and many, many others since then).
This spin-off imagines a version of Sam Spade (played by Clive Owen) who's retired to the south of France for a quieter, more peaceful existencet. He's living in Bozouls, and everything is lovely until the return of an old adversary. Six nuns are murdered at the local convent, and as the town grieves, Spade watches and listens. Secrets begin to emerge, and he learns the murders are in some way related to a child said to possess great powers.
Episodes will premiere as follows:
- February 4th: Episode 4 – Spade interrogates the intruder and learns there are people who still very much want him dead. Another body is discovered, and Teresa begins her own investigation into the whereabouts of her father, Philippe Saint-Andre.
- February 11th: Episode 5 – Spade gets more than he bargained for when he questions his eccentric neighbors and learns more about the boy’s mysterious abilities. Teresa continues her investigation alone. Jean-Pierre faces his past and confronts Philippe.
- February 18th: Episode 6 – Spade discovers who has been following him. Philippe sets up a deal for the boy that quickly goes sideways, leading to a dangerous confrontation on the old town bridge. A mysterious newcomer arrives, uncovering secret identities and agendas. SEASON 1 FINALE
The Graham Norton Show, Season 31
This popular British celebrity talk show returns for another season with guests like singer Kylie Minogue, actor Stephen Graham (Boiling Point), and actor-writer David Mitchell (Peep Show).
Continuing episodes for February are:
- February 6th – Episode 15, Guests include : Bradley Cooper, Carey Mulligan, Bryan Cranston, Bryce Dallas
Howard, Daniel Kaluuya, and Kevin Bridges.
- February 13th – Episode 16, Guests TBA
- February 20th – Episode 17, Guests TBA
- February 27th – Episode 18, Guests TBA
New British TV Shows on Acorn TV in February 2024
Acorn TV February 1st Premieres
The Night Manager (2016)
Based on John le Carré’s much-loved spy novel of the same name, this tense thriller follows hotel manager and former British soldier Jonathan Pine (Tom Hiddleston) as he attempts to bring down international arms dealer Richard Roper (Hugh Laurie). A former soldier, he's soon thrust into a world of perilous intrigue when a British intelligence officer (played by Olivia Colman) recruits him to infiltrate Roper's inner circle. In his efforts to do the right thing, he'll have to break a few rules.
Can't wait? Stream it HERE today.
Acorn TV February 5th Premieres
Written by Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais, this comedy follows King Henry IX (played by Charles Edwards) as he has a mid-life crisis. The series is set in a fictional contemporary court, and it sees the king struggling with mid-life transitions as all those surrounding him have their own interests and motives.
This series was previously on Acorn TV, but removed back in December 2022.
Acorn TV February 12th PremierES
Without Sin (2022)
This four-part thriller explores the relationship between a grieving woman, Stella (Vicky McClure, Line of Duty) and the man she believes to have murdered her daughter. All episodes will premiere on February 19th.
Acorn TV February 19th Premieres
Madame Blanc Mysteries, Season 3
Season 3 of this popular, France-based (but English-language and filmed in Malta) cosy mystery kicked off with a Christmas special back in December. Now, the series continues with a two episode premiere and additional single episodes weekly.
The series follows Jean, an antiques dealer whose husband was found dead in the south of France on his way back from a routine buying trip. She soon discovered he'd left her penniless, and she headed down there to unravel the mystery of his death and her newfound poverty. Along the way, she meets new friends and builds a life that's full of fun, adventure, and a bit more than her fair share of homicide.
The new season will air as follows:
- February 19th: Episode 2 – Caron enlists Jean’s help when a Marine biologist dies after finding a rare gold coin. Who would kill him and is there more treasure to find under the sea?
- February 19th: Episode 3 – When Gloria discovers a man with a fencing foil stuck in his chest, Jean investigates and soon discovers that it’s not just any murder. It’s about honor.
- February 26th: Episode 4 – An innocent lady is shot holding a bag from Brodeur and White containing a rare book. Will the origin of book lead Jean to find the killer of an innocent woman?
Sunshine Kings (2017)
After his friend steals a Porsche and takes him and his basketball teammates on a joyride, Jacob finds that he and his friends are the prime suspects in the assault of a teenage girl. Wally Elnour (Neighbours) stars alongside Melanie Lynskey (Yellowjackets) and Anthony Lapaglia (Riviera).
This Australian series will be offered as a binge premiere on February 19th.
Acorn TV February 26th Premieres
Murdoch Mysteries, Season 17
This long-running Canadian period mystery follows William Murdoch, a Victorian-era detective who uses rapidly evolving forensic techniques to solve crimes in new ways.
The new season will air as follows:
- February 26th: Episode 1 – When Murdoch and Ogden are abducted, newly appointed Inspector Crabtree’s first order of business is finding them.
- February 26th: Episode 2 – Conflicted about exonerating a murderer to save their daughter, Murdoch and Ogden plan a double cross.
Additional episodes will follow in the weeks and months to come.
This Australian miniseries follows two families that head to a secluded cabin for what will turn out to be a disastrous holiday. As they're trapped in the path of an oncoming bushfire, secrets and lies emerge. Cast members include Danny Dyer (EastEnders), Darren McMullen (SeaChange), and Jane Allsop (Rake).
All four episodes will premiere February 26th.
Looking Beyond Acorn TV's February 2024 Premieres…
We live in a wonderful time when thousands of British TV shows are available to stream. You can browse our site to find loads of theme-specific lists, but here are a few to get you started…
- The 10 Best New British Mysteries & Crime Dramas of 2023
- 150+ British TV Dramas You Can Stream for Free (US)
- The Best New Shows on Acorn TV in 2023
Save it to Pinterest!